Wednesday, 8 February 2017

Gratitude!

https://nz.pinterest.com/pin/72761350210857653/

Sometimes it's easy to take for granted the simplest of things, things others only wish they had or could do... sight, hearing, health, exercise, jobs, housing, food, water etc. It isn't until we lose something or can't do such things anymore that we often realise what we had and how valuable it is... make a promise to yourself to be thankful and to celebrate such things every single day.

With hope and love
Rainbow :) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It's really important to be thankful! I've been trying to think of 3 things that I'm grateful for every night before bed to try and keep myself focused on being thankful on what I do have rather than focusing on what I don't :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    MyHappyBubbleXx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete